GREECE GEO TOUR THRACE & EASTERN MACEDONIA
THESSALONIKI - NESTOS RIVER NATIONAL PARK - KAVALA - ATHOS MNT CRUISE - KERKINI LAKE - METEORA - PELION
Northern Greece has endless charm and beauty, from exciting cities to incredible national parks. This Eastern Macedonia and Thrace tour combines both of them.
Thrace is an area of amazing natural beauty. It is famous for its pristine, beautiful countryside that makes it a paradise for outdoor recreation, adventure and exploration
Rodopi (Rhodope) mountain range and Saos mountain on Samothraki; Evros River Delta with its internationally acclaimed wetlands, Nestos river that includes rich forests, rare wetlands and impressive geological formations; lakes Vistonida and Ismarida are typical examples of such neture beauty.
Macedonia, the land of Alexander the Great is a region in North Greece. It is defined as Western, Central and Eastern Macedonia. In this trip we’ll tour places in Eastern Macedonia a land of fertile valleys, dense forests and endless stretches of white sandy beaches.
Tour Code: GEOthma_04
Duration: 7 days / 6 nights
Season: All the year round
Location: Greece, Thrace and Eastern Macedonia regions,
Style: Bus tour – Geographical (GEO) – Nature – History – Photography
- Thessaloniki city tour
- Nestos river national park
- Phillipi (optional)
- Athos mountain cruise
- Kerkini Lake
- Centaurus mountain villages
- Centaurus path hiking
- Greek night
- Luxury bus or minivan
- Private Transfers
- Experienced En speaking driver
- Hotels 3*, 4*, 5* or traditional guesthouses
- Meals Half Board (HB) (B,_,D)
- Official En speaking local guides in Museum and Archeological sites
- Meet & Greet on the arrival at the airport
- Greek night with live bouzouki music
- Flight ticket
- Accommodation tax (0.5€ per day per room for guesthouses -1.5€ per day per room for 3* hotels – 3€ per day per room for 4* hotels – 4€ per day per room for 5* hotels) paid directly by the clients to hotel.
*All packages are flexible and dynamic for any changes according to any personal needs and desires upon request.
* The tour can also end in Athens with departure from Athens airport.
* The itinerary can also start from Athens and ends in Thessaloniki.