CLASSICAL GREECE TOUR
ATHENS - EPIDAURUS - MYCENAE - OLYMPIA - DELPHI
Classical Greece tour is a travel in time and history. You will visit Athens, the birth place of democracy and Acropolis with the impressive temple of Parthenon, the ancient open Theater of Epidaurus world famous for its outstanding acoustics, the Homeric Mycenae home town of Agamemnon, leader of Greeks in Trojan war, the beautiful Nafplio the first capital of Greece in its modern history, the Ancient Olympia where the first Olympic games took place in 776 B.C and in Delphi the famous oracle.
- Tour Code: GRCL-05
- Duration: 5days/ 4nights
- Operating: All year round
- Classical Greece tour itinerary
- The Tour is also available (6d/5n) with Meteora monasteries visit on private or Bus (Seat in Coach -SIC) tour.
- ATHENS SIGHTSEEING – Constitution Square (Syntagma), House of Parliament, Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, National Library, Hadrian’s Arch, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Panathenaic Stadium (first modern Olympic Games), Acropolis, Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion, Parthenon, Acropolis Museum
- Epidaurus Ancient Theater
- Ancient Olympia, Temple of Zeus and Stadium and museum
- Delphi site and museum
- Arachova Traditional village
- All transfers with private luxury car or minivan
- Seat In Coach (SIC) tour luxury a/c bus for the Athens sightseeing tour and the 3d/2n tour
- Professional guide
- Private tour 4* Hotels 4* BB basis
- SIC tour Athens 4* hotels on BB basis – Olympia and Delphi 4* hotels ob HB basis.
- Meet & Greet on the arrival at the Athens airport.
- All entrance fees to archaeological sites and museums
- Flight tickets
- Hotel accommodation overnight tax(1.5€ per day per room for 3* hotels / 3€ per day per room for 4* hotels / 4€ per day per room for 5* hotels) paid directly by the clients to hotel.